Visa® Credit Cards
Have the funds you need, when you need them — a Visa® credit card through Citizens Community Credit Union is a great option to help you boost your purchasing power and build credit.
Take advantage of a card with no annual fee and a competitive APR on purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances. And because Visa is accepted worldwide, you can use your credit card virtually anywhere. Boost your purchasing power today!
- Boost your purchasing power and build credit
- Free, 24/7 online account management
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No transaction fee for purchases
- No fees for going over your credit limit
- Low 1% fee for foreign transactions
- 5.74% to 14.74% APR* on purchases
- 7.74% to 16.74% APR* on balance transfers
- 7.74% to 16.74% APR* on cash advances
- Variable based on Wall Street Journal Prime
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Safer than carrying cash
- Secure and risk-free
- Accepted worldwide
Make a Visa Card Payment
Visa Credit Card Services
Please call the following numbers to receive prompt service with your Visa credit card.
- Change your PIN: 877-311-1512
- Report a lost or stolen card: 800-556-5678
- 24/7 customer service: 877-848-5092
Fraud Detection Service (Falcon Fraud) - Falcon Fraud will notify you when there is suspicious activity on your Visa credit card
For a copy of our Visa Credit Card Agreement, please contact us.
*APR=ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE
*Rates effective June, 2013. When you open your account, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Avoid paying interest if entire balance is paid within 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. Fee for late payment is $15. Fee for having additional cards created is a one-time fee of $10. Returned payment fee is up to $25. Membership with CCCU must be established with a minimum deposit to a share savings account of $25.