Citizens Community Credit Union offers a wide variety of loan products to meet the needs of its members. Since credit unions are non-profit organizations, they are able to offer loans to members at lower rates than other financial institutions. When you are in need of money, whether it's for a vehicle, boat, home or school, contact us for a loan. We'll be there to help! See our list of loan products below:
- Guaranteed Student Loans
- Home Equity
- Mobile Homes
- New and Used Vehicles
- Overdraft Protection
- Personal Secured
- Personal Signature
- Recreational Vehicles (boats, campers, snowmobiles, motorcycles, etc.)
- Small Business Administration
- VISA Credit Cards
For more information on current rates and terms, stop by one of Citizens Community Credit Union's locations to visit with one of our loan officers.
Need to Know the Value of Your Vehicle?
Are you under financial stress? Answer these ten questions to find out.
- Are you afraid to add up all your debts?
- Do you spend more than you earn every month?
- Are you always late with bill payments?
- Are you forced to make everyday purchases on credit?
- Are you able to make only the minimum payments on credit card bills?
- Do you routinely use credit card cash advances to pay off other creditors?
- Are you getting calls and letters from creditors about overdue bills?
- If you lost your job, would you have trouble paying next month's bills?
- Have you used money from your retirement account for current expenses?
- Do you put off medical or dental visits because you can't afford them?
If your answer is 'yes' to more than one of these questions, please contact us for help. Catching money problems early makes them a lot easier to solve. At the credit union, we're committed to your financial well-being. Contact us today for free, confidential assistance.